Friday, January 20, 2012

The Purpose of Blog

Hey there Spidey fans,

I created this blog to keep my creative writing in one place as I strive to become a professional author: a goal I set last November after completing the NaNoWriMo 2011 challenge by writing 50,000 words. When I complete this goal I'll have fulfilled my Lifetime Wish and I'll get 32,500 Lifetime Happiness points which I can spend on things like a stronger bladder so I have to pee less often.  The 50,000 words I wrote took the form of my first novel, a science fiction story tentatively titled Blink. It's a hot mess so no you can't see it.

Instead, while I continue to work on Blink I'll also be playing around doing writing exercises and word games in attempt to hone my writing skills. This writing will go here. That's the true purpose of this blog. Please feel free to read and enjoy this write-stuff, but keep in mind that they're not for you.

Welcome to the third paragraph. After pausing for 15 seconds I've just realized this blog entry is very boring. So I'll tell you what; I'm going to end this post and here's an excellent picture of Anthony Hopkins:



No comments:

Post a Comment